Skin resurfacing is a specific type of skin rejuvenation that involves removing layers of built up skin cells, accelerating you skin s natural process of desquamation. For example, a chemical peel causes this outer layer of skin to peel away, revealing the fresher and smoother layer underneath. Microdermabrasion uses tiny abrasive crystals to exfoliate dead skin cells for a brighter, smoother complexion. The depth of resurfacing determines the results, risks and downtime. Resurfacing that only removes epidermal cells such as a superficial chemical peel or microdermabrasion has minimal downtime and risk. These will make the skin appear smoother and more radiant
It is a session of 45 to 60 min for the whole face and ideal for the majority of skin types. Men and Women in their 18 s to 50 s who are seeing fine lines and wrinkles and want to take preventative steps are great candidates. The benefits include:
- Lessens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces the overproduction of oil to make skin less greasy.
- Decrease the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Strengthens the skin s protective barrier to help with sensitive skin issues like rosacea and rosy cheeks.
- Stimulates collagen regrowth to lessen the appearance of scars from surgery and trauma.
- Improves skin texture for people with dry and flaky skin.
- Clears away toxins in acneic skin to stop recurring breakouts.