Softwave Skin Tightening Treatment in Montreal
What does Sofwave™ do?
What areas of the body can Sofwave™ be used for?
Sofwave™ is primarily designed for facial and neck treatments, and it is FDA and Health Canada-approved for specific areas in these regions:
- Eyebrow: Sofwave™ can be used to lift the eyebrows, creating a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Submental: This refers to the area under the chin, often known as a “double chin.” Sofwave™ can target and reduce submental fullness, helping to contour the jawline.
- Neck: Sofwave™ is effective for treating loose or sagging skin on the neck, frequently referred to “turkey neck”. Sofwave contributes to a firmer and more toned neck appearance.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles: The Sofwave™ technology can also be applied to various areas of the face to reduce the appearance of fine lines, frown lines, and wrinkles.
At our aesthetic medical spa in Montreal, our trained physicians and practitioners can use a variety of techniques to restore, enhance, and maintain your aesthetics in many areas of the body. Schedule a free consultation to find out how we can help you achieve your ideal body!
Frequently asked questions about Sofwave™ skin tightening treatments
What can I expect from my Sofwave™ treatment?
- During your free consultation at our aesthetic clinic in Montreal, our trained professionals will go over your skin-tightening goals and any questions you might have.
- The Sofwave™ treatment administers a “wave” of gentle heat & warmth to your skin that lasts 1-2 seconds and then fades away.
- Following the sofwave procedure, you won’t experience any lasting sensations, and there’s no need for special skin care.
- There are no activity restrictions after treatment, and you can apply makeup right away. The best part is that you can return to your regular daily routine immediately!
- While initial results may become visible within just 1 week post-treatment, it’s important to note that the collagen regeneration process can extend to as long as 12 weeks. Therefore, patients can anticipate continued enhancements in the three months following their treatment.
At our aesthetic medical clinic in Montreal, our trained physicians and practitioners can combine a variety of skin-tightening treatments to fade wrinkles and rejuvenate aging skin. Book a free consultation with a specialist to discuss your goals and treatment options!
How much does Sofwave™ cost?
At Ideal Body Clinic, a typical sofwave treatment costs $1,400. Unlike other aesthetic clinics in Montreal, we keep our prices comparably low so that we can keep our patients’ best interests as a priority.
What is Sofwave treatment?
Sofwave™ is a non-surgical method that boosts your collagen production, reducing facial lines, frown lines, and wrinkles. It is also used to lift the eyebrows, neck area (turkey neck), and submental area (double chin), all of this in just one single treatment session, no matter your skin type, skin color, or season.
Who is a good candidate for Sofwave™?
An ideal candidate for Sofwave™ generally includes individuals aged 30 and above with mild to moderate signs of skin aging, including the presence of some fine lines and wrinkles.
How does Sofwave™ stimulate the creation of collagen?
As we grow older, collagen degradation leads to the development of sagging skin. Sofwave’s™ Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam Technology, also known as SUPERB™ technology, produces heat within the mid-dermal layers, stimulating the generation of fresh collagen.
How many Sofwave™ treatments will I need?
The majority of patients typically require just one treatment. Nevertheless, a second treatment may be recommended for certain individuals based on their body’s specific physiological response to the initial treatment.
When will I see results?
While results will vary for each person, most patients notice visible within just 1-week post-treatment. Patients can anticipate ongoing improvement in the three months following their treatment. That is why we provide free consultations to ensure you feel satisfied with your aesthetic treatments’ outcome at our Quebec clinics.
What does Sofwave™ treatment feel like?
Patients may experience a warm sensation. After the procedure, no lingering sensations are typically felt, and there is no requirement for special post-treatment skin care. Patients can promptly resume their regular daily activities.
How long does the treatment last?
The treatment can last approximately from 30-45 minutes.