AviClear™ Acne laser removal treatment in Montreal
What does AviClear™ laser do?
What areas of the body can AviClear™ acne laser removal be used for?
The AviClear™ laser is FDA-approved to treat all types of facial acne, including cystic, inflammatory, and hormonal acne. In particular, the AviClear laser can reduce acne in the:
- T-zone: forehead and nose.
Since acne is a common inflammatory disease, it can also appear on the back, shoulders, and sometimes even arms. According to the Canadian Dermatology Association, acne affects 5.6 million Canadians, nearly 20% of the population.
Acne can have a negative impact on your self-esteem. Many who struggle with acne have tried multiple remedies and are left with acne scars. For this reason, we offer additional treatments at our clinic to eliminate acne and heal acne scars.
At our aesthetic medical spa in Montreal, our trained physicians and practitioners want to support you in getting your confidence back. We can use various techniques to restore, enhance, and maintain your aesthetics in many areas of the body. Schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help you achieve your ideal body!
Frequently asked questions about AviClear™ acne laser removal
What can I expect from my AviClear™ treatment?
- We will identify your skin goals during your free consultation and give you a personalized treatment.
- Before your AviClear™ laser treatment session, we will cleanse your skin before applying the laser directly to the affected areas. You will experience a slight warming sensation as the laser works to target and destroy unhealthy oil glands.
- The laser will continue to improve your acne throughout three monthly treatments, each of which is about 30 minutes in duration.
- Our team will provide you with post-care instructions to protect your skin. Mild symptoms such as inflammation and redness may occur but fade over a few minutes. Your acne may flare for a few days after treatment. You may still continue to use any prescription acne medications simultaneously.
- For the next 6 months and longer, patients can expect to see a serious reduction in acne breakouts and an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin! For optimal results, we recommend a series of 3 treatments spaced approximately 1 month apart. Clinical studies show that 90% of patients reported being happy with the results.
At our aesthetic medical clinic in Montreal, our trained physicians and practitioners can combine a variety of dermatological treatments to remove all types of acne, including cystic, inflammatory, and hormonal acne.
Book a free consultation with a specialist to discuss your goals and treatment options!
How much does AviClear™ cost?
At Ideal Body Clinic, we offer the most accessible prices with financing options. AviClear can be paid monthly for only 99$ per month.
What does AviClear™ do?
AviClear™ uses the power of laser light to selectively target and eliminate unhealthy oil glands, getting rid of acne at the source without needing prescription medications.
How many acne laser removal treatments will I need?
You will typically need 3 AviClear™ acne treatments spaced about 1 month apart.
When will I see the results of my AviClear™ treatment?
87% of patients treated with AviClear™ saw at least half of their acne resolve 6 months after treatment started. Many patients have reported results to continue improving with time, even months after their treatment sessions.