CoolSculpting® Slimming Fat-loss in Montreal
What does CoolSculpting® do?
What areas of the body can CoolSculpting® used for?
The unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology is a non-surgical, scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of fat in trouble spots such as the abdomen, flanks, or under the chin in as little as 1 session.
CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared to treat several areas of the body:
- Upper section: Visible bulges under the chin and jawline areas (“double chin” and “turkey neck”).
- Middle section: Abdomen, flanks, arms, bra fat, and back fat.
- Lower section: Thighs, buttocks, and hips.
The results last over 3 years or indefinitely because once CoolSculpting® destroys the fat cells, they do not return. But this obviously doesn’t prevent you from gaining more weight, Honey. With additional sessions, a good diet, and a healthy lifestyle, we can coach you on how to maintain your beautiful figure and avoid gaining fat again in the treated areas.
At our aesthetic medical spa in Montreal, our trained physicians and practitioners can use a variety of techniques to restore, enhance, and maintain your aesthetics in many areas of the body. Schedule a free consultation to find out how we can help you achieve your ideal body!
Frequently asked questions about CoolSculpting®
What can I expect from my CoolSculpting® treatment?
- During your initial free consultation, we will help determine problem areas where CoolSculpting® can be performed and the number of cycles needed.
- During the procedure, we will attach the device to the region of your body being treated, and it will stay there freezing fat cells for around 45 minutes.
- Over the next 30-90 days, your body will naturally eliminate the fat cells destroyed during treatment.
- You will notice the target areas appear slimmer and more defined long-term!
How much does CoolSculpting® cost?
At our Montreal clinics, costs are as low as $900 per cycle of Coolscupting®, or you can get up to 50% off when you buy a package deal of multiple cycles and other treatments.
Compared to other clinics, at Ideal Body Clinic, we offer reasonable prices and package discounts because we want to keep our patients’ best interests as a priority.
What are the contraindications of CoolSculpting®?
The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
Does CoolSculpting® hurt?
Most patients say that the CoolSculpting® procedure doesn’t hurt, it may only be uncomfortable at times. During the procedure, you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site as the device destroys adipose cells for permanent fat reduction. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb with the cooling effect.
Body Sculpting Memberships with our favorite and most popular treatments!
Get 4 Emsculpt Sessions + 2 Coolsculpting Cycles every single month for 6 months!
Get 2 sessions of Emsculpt + 2 Lipomassage + 2 Lipolaser every single month for 6 months!
Enjoy 2 sessions of Emsculpt to burn fat and build your muscles, followed by 2 Lipomassage and 2 Lipolaser sessions to help your lymphatic drainage get rid of water weight in your body and finish removing any stubborn fat left.
Get 2 Coolsculpting Cycles + 2 Emsculpt Sessions + 2 Ultrasound Cavitation every single month for 6 months!
- 3 Emsculpt Sessions + 3 Hotsculpting
- 4 Emsculpt Sessions + 1 Lipomassage + 3 Slimwave treatments
every single month for 6 months!
Get 4 Emsculpt Sessions every single month for 12 months!
Note: 30% of the full price of the contract will be charged in case of cancellation.