Pressotherapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps, designed to detoxify the body through effective lymphatic drainage. The cuffs have five pressure chambers that apply controlled external pressure. The pressure moves the venous and lymph flow starting at the ankles and working its way up to the upper thighs. On average, one treatment lasts about 40 minutes. The experts recommend treatments to be taken two times per week for at least 2 months to achieve desirable results.
- Shapes the body and reduces cellulite
- Improves circulation and venous problems (ex: varicose and spider veins)
- Reduces bloating and swelling
- Improves skin oxygenation
- Relaxes the legs
- Improves skin tone and firmness
1 treatment 60$ 10 treatments 550$ (55$ each) 15 treatments 750$ (50$ each)