Hyperhidrosis is a condition that the person experiences excessive sweating. The sweating can affect one specific area, like hands, feet, underarms, etc., or the whole body.
Although it is not life-threatening, it can be uncomfortable and cause embarrassment and psychological trauma.
Signs and symptoms of hyperhidrosis may include:
- Clammy or wet palms of the hands
- Clammy or wet soles of the feet
- Frequent sweating
- Noticeable sweating that soaks through clothing
People with hyperhidrosis might experience the following:
- Irritating and painful skin problems, such as fungal or bacterial infections
- Reluctant to make physical contact
- Socially withdrawn, sometimes leading to depression
- Spend a large amount of time each day dealing with sweat, such as changing clothes, wiping, placing napkins or pads under the arms, washing, wearing bulky, or dark clothes
- Worry more than other people about body odor
There is a very simple and effective solution to Hyperhidrosis, Botox is injected into the problem area. When Botox is placed near the sweat glands, perspiration is greatly reduced.
Call Ideal Body Clinic to find the treatment that works for you! 514.998.0998