WHAT A HAMMAM TREATMENT CAN DO FOR YOU?
Boosts the immune system. The hot steam used during hammam boosts the immune system by dilating the blood vessels and increasing circulation in the body, opening pores so toxins can be released.
The Hammam, also popularly known as the Turkish Sauna, is the wet variant of the traditional sauna that uses heat to provide our body with numerous benefits, discovered by the Arabs hundreds of years ago.
The main benefits of the Hammam are the elimination of impurities in the skin, the expectorant effect in cases of colds or coughs, and a host of positive effects against stress, anxiety or depression.
– Increased heart rate and respiration, thereby stimulating the nervous system.
– Removal of impurities and toxins
– Smoother, more velvety skin
– Expectorant effect
– Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
– Deep pore cleansing and acne reduction